Don’t be the girl in this song. Don’t be the flavor of the weak. Be the flavor of the strong! Or whatever.
2) Muse – Knights of Cydonia 6:06
When a thrashing symphony on electric organ and multiharmonic, shrieking falsetto voices come together, you get Muse, and it is glorious.
3) We The Kings – Check Yes Juliet 3:33
Run, baby run!
That should keep you going for a while.
5) Rise Against – Audience of One 4:06
This song pretends to be angsty for a solid two verses, and then breaks into a triumphant, gleeful celebration of sound and joy in the middle.
6) Lady Gaga – Alejandro 4:34
I know, I know. But this is sexy.
7) Jason DeRulo – In My Head 3:20
REMEMBER THIS GUY?
8) Enter the Haggis – Gasoline 4:07
If you don’t already lift to Gaelic pseudo-punk, you are in for a treat.
9) Linkin Park – Burn It Down 3:54
I constantly think that I hate Linkin Park, and then I hear this on the radio.
10) The Killers – Somebody Told Me 3:23
You know something? I don’t even like this song. I don’t. But I know lots of people do. So I put it on this playlist. Because I care about YOU. That is what you call self-sacrifice.
Total playlist time: 41:10