1) Simple Plan – Addicted 3:54
He totally says dick.
This is especially great for running with a buddy!
3) Scorpions – No One Like You 4:00
Someone please make a mashup of this and “Rock You Like a Hurricane.”
4) Ozzie Osbourne – Crazy Train 4:50
Why can I understand Ozzie when he sings, but not when he speaks? Anyway, there is really nothing like that opening guitar.
5) Regina Spektor – Fidelity3:56
From the ridiculous to the sublime. The voice of an angel right here, folks.
When I first heard this on the radio, I was like, “Wow, I would say this almost sounds like Taylor Swift except it doesn’t suck.” And here I am, eating my words.
8) T.I. – Whatever You Like 4:18
His skin makes me cry.
9) Gnarls Barkley – Gone Daddy Gone 2:50
There’s so much funk up in here.
10) Gym Class Heroes – The Queen and I 3:21
Gym Class Heroes never became anything more than unremarkable, but this song exemplifies everything they occasionally did right, with fast, clever lyrics and a compelling beat.
Total playlist time: 38:13