1) Kanye West – Stronger 4:27
I sometimes feel as though liking Kanye West’s music is like saying Hitler did some pretty good paintings, but this song is such a tune.
Admit it. You love this jam.
3) Kate Nash – Mouthwash 4:03
Kate Nash has really fun, light vocals. If you like Regina Spektor, you’ll like Kate.
4) The Killers – Mr. Brightside 3:48
I am not a Killers fan, but there is something about Mr. Brightside that feels important.
5) Mika – We Are Golden 4:09
Mika’s tenor is precious and sparkling.
The drums on this soundtrack were so powerful and strong, just like us!
Nothing like total narcissism to get you through a tough workout.
8) Young the Giant – My Body 4:11
My body… is getting super buff.
9) The Script – Hall of Fame 3:54
This could feel really lame and dull without will.i.am, but it somehow manages to straddle that line between sensitive and wimpy.
These fellas can do no wrong.
Total playlist time: 42: 02